- About Us
- VKVs under VKSPV
- Upper Assam Cluster
- Middle Assam Cluster
- Lower Assam Cluster
- Barak Valley Cluster
- Contact Us
At a Glance
|Location :||52 Km from Lanka, Assam.|
|Address :||Vivekananda Vidyalaya Zirikindeng, Karbi Anglong
|Classes :||From Nursery to Class III.|
|Medium of Instruction :||English.|
|Other languages taught :||Karbi, Assamese, Hindi and Sanskrit.|
|Board :||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.|
Vivekananda Vidyalaya Zirikindeng
Not a full-fledged VKV yet, Vivekananda Vidyalya Zirikindeng started functioning on 4th February 2010. It is situated in the remotest corner of Chartsin Block of West Karbi Anglong. The only CBSE affilianted Vidyalaya of the locality, it is 52 km away from Lanka. VK Kanyakumari supports and VKSPV guides t he Vidyalaya. Located at Rongcsingrumo (P.O & P.S.: Zirikindeng) the Vidyalaya has already enrolled 154 students.
Unique Features and Best Practices
• The community runs the Vidyalaya with their whole-hearted support.
• Yoga, Patriotic Songs, Sanskrit Shlokas are learnt by the students with great enthusiasm.
• Traditional cultural values and language are encouraged.
• Allround development of the child is sought.
• Managing Committee Members and the teachers put in extra effort for the progress and prosperity of the students and the community.
• The Vidyalaya encourages the indigenous people to apply modern sustainable technology to suitably utilise the valuable surrounding resources for their own progress and stability.