- About Us
- VKVs under VKSPV
- Upper Assam Cluster
- Middle Assam Cluster
- Lower Assam Cluster
- Barak Valley Cluster
- Contact Us
At a Glance
|Location :||On Vivekananda Road of East Chowkidingee of Dibrugarh town, Assam|
|Address :||Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh
Vivekananda Road, East Chowkidinghee,
P/O: Dibrugarh, Dist. Dibrugarh ,PIN–786001, Assam (INDIA)
|Classes :||From KG to XII (Commerce & Science)|
|Medium of Instruction :||English|
|Other languages taught :||Assamese, Hindi and Sanskrit|
|Board :||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi|
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh is one of the oldest Vidyalayas run by VKSPV.It is equipped with a big library with over 9000 books besides journals, magazines and newspapers of different languages. It has a big Auditorium, well-equipped laboratories of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, an Audio-visual Room, a Smart Classroom and a Mini Computer Laboratory.
Unique Features and Best Practices
• The Vidyalaya conducts soft subject classes for Sattriya dance, Khol, Tabla, Sitar, Guitar, Mendoline, Knitting & Embroidary, Rongoli and Craft.
• The Vidyalaya has a specially trained Band troupe.
• The Vidyalaya was adjudged the ‘best school’ in Inter District Sports Competition held in February 2011.
• Saksham Singh of Class VIII secured the 17th rank in the National Level Science Olympiad.
• Kho-Kho Boys’ team of the Vidyalaya qualified to play in the national level Kho-Kho tournament held in Jharkhand recently.