At a Glance
||On Vivekananda Road of East Chowkidingee of Dibrugarh town, Assam
||Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh
Vivekananda Road, East Chowkidinghee,
P/O: Dibrugarh, Dist. Dibrugarh ,PIN–786001, Assam (INDIA)
||From KG to XII (Commerce & Science)
|Medium of Instruction :
|Other languages taught :
||Assamese, Hindi and Sanskrit
||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Dibrugarh is one of the oldest Vidyalayas run by VKSPV.It is equipped with a big library with over 9000 books besides journals, magazines and newspapers of different languages. It has a big Auditorium, well-equipped laboratories of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, an Audio-visual Room, a Smart Classroom and a Mini Computer Laboratory.
Unique Features and Best Practices
• The Vidyalaya conducts soft subject classes for Sattriya dance, Khol, Tabla, Sitar, Guitar, Mendoline, Knitting & Embroidary, Rongoli and Craft.
• The Vidyalaya has a specially trained Band troupe.
• The Vidyalaya was adjudged the ‘best school’ in Inter District Sports Competition held in February 2011.
• Saksham Singh of Class VIII secured the 17th rank in the National Level Science Olympiad.
• Kho-Kho Boys’ team of the Vidyalaya qualified to play in the national level Kho-Kho tournament held in Jharkhand recently.