At a Glance
||35 km from Baihata Chariali, 15 km from Goreswar, Assam.
||Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Suklai
P/O:Naokata, Gareswar, Baksa- BTAD,
||From I to IV.
|Medium of Instruction :
|Other languages taught :
||Bodo, Assamese and Hindi; Sanskrit is to be introduced in Class-VI.
||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Suklai
The land of Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Suklai has been donated by the BTC government. It is the only CBSE affiliated Vidyalaya in the locality. Though the school is running in a temporary building at present, it is about to shift to its newly constructed building soon.
Unique Features and Best Practices
• The Vidyalaya conducts Bhajan Sandhya in different houses of the locality.
• The Vidyalaya conducts handwriting workshops frequently for the improvement of handwriting of the students.
• Students take part in different programmes conducted in the locality.
• Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari supports a tailoring centre in the vicinity of the school.
• A hospital namely 'Jogen Basumatary Memorial Vivekananda Kendra Hospital', which is a kilometre away from the school, is also being managed by Vivekananda Kendra Kanyakumari.
• The Vidyalaya conducts Teachers' Orientation Camps, Personality Development Camps and Sanskar Vargas for non-VKVians.
• The Vidyalaya also involves the parents and the society in its various celebrations.