At a Glance
|Temporary Location :
||At a temporary site on L.K.B. Road, Amolapatty, Sivasagar, Assam.
|Proposed Location :
||Mathiasiga under Nazira sub-division, about 11 k.m. away from the Sivasagar town, Assam.
||Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Sivasagar
Sivasagar, Assam (INDIA)
||From KG to I.
|Medium of Instruction :
||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya Sivasagar
VKV Sivasagar, the 17th school under VKSPV in Assam, started its academic activities on 3rd May 2010. The school is presently located at HCB Road, Amullapatty, Sivasagar. Donor: The land of the school has been donated by Late Amulya Boruah, a renowned advocate of Sivasagar.
Unique features and Best Practices
• The permanent building of the school will be located between Sivasagar and Nazira.
• Parents appreciate the way the KG kids learn by sitting on the ground with a small single desk in the class.
• Local people have extended their cooperation remarkably with cash, kinds and other assistances to construct the new school building at HCB Road,Amullapatty,
• Feedback meetings for school staff are conducted regularly after the school hours.
• Within three months from the opening of the Vidyalaya, the local people have constructed the present school building worth approx. Rs. 6 Lac, while Rs. 1.5 lac has been donated by the people of the locality itself.